TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms, Conditions and Forms of Payment:
- 1Charges Due in Full When Due: You must pay for all Service actually performed at your request and/or direction, including Service that you add or that exceeds our minimum hours of your Service needs and requirements ("Additional Service"). Your Deposit payment is due, based on the Services selected, at the time of your reservation. The remaining Balance Due, your Minimum Rate less the Deposit, is to be paid at the completion of Services to the Supplier or Movers providing such Services. Final payment for your Balance Due plus all Additional Services performed for you is due immediately upon the completion of the Service. You are financialy responsible for the number of movers and the number of hours ordered.
- 2Form of Payment: Payment of Deposit must be made by credit card at the time of booking. Final payment for the Balance Due can be made on site at the completion of Services by credit card or cash. No checks are accepted!
- 3Credit Refusal: An administrative charge of $50 or 2% of your Service charges, whichever is greater, will apply for each instance in which a charge to a credit or debit card that you authorize is not honored due to insufficiency of funds/available credit ("credit refusal").
4Interest Charge: Any outstanding balance of charges due and owing to us ("outstanding balance") will accrue a monthly interest charge in an amount equal to the lesser of an amount calculated by multiplying the outstanding balance by:
- a percentage rate of 1.5% or
- the maximum rate allowed by law.
- 5Cost of Collection: You will be charged all costs that we incur to collect charges that are due and owing to us for Service rendered, including, but not limited to, all legal fees and all costs of arbitration/litigation, including cost incurred to execute on any award or judgment.
Cancellations, Reschedules & Fees
- 1Cancellation of Service: Cancellation of any Service must be made by notifying My Two Movers by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (601) 850-6454 All cancellations are subject to a fee of $50.00 per Service. If you cancel Service 48 hours or less before a scheduled Service date, You will forfeit any deposit that was paid. This is because we have not had time to book another move in your spot! To avoid this, if you know that you need to cancel your move then the best thing to do is Call us as soon as Possible (601) 850-6454.
- 2Reschedule Requests: My Two Movers will make every attempt possible to reschedule your Service for the requested Service Date and time. Reschedules are based on availability, My Two Movers makes no guarantee that Service will be available for your requested date/time until such time that My Two Movers confirms availability for your request. To inquire about a reschedule date/time for your Service contact us at (601)-850-6454. There are no fees or charges associated with a reschedule request assuming the request is placed with at least 2 Business Days notice. If MTM is unable to accommodate your newly requested date/time you are still subject to the cancellation fees as set forth herein.
- 3Pending Status: My Two Movers will place your reservation for Service into Pending Status at your request. Pending Status will allow you to reschedule your reservation without penalty for up to THREE months from the requested date. The terms and conditions still apply for a reschedule request at the time of rescheduling.
- 4If it is raining then we will reschedule based on our availability, if weather prevents us from moving. if you cancel based on My Two Movers rescheduling your move, then you will forfiet your $50.00 deposit.
- 5Insurance: Our insurance policy is as follows. MY TWO MOVERS, LLC is providing moving labor services only, My Two Movers, LLC is not a transportation company nor do we assume any liability for any damages during transportation. Our Maximum liability for damages during Packing, Loading, and/or Unloading services provided is .75 per pound per article with a maximum of $25.00 per article and a maximum of $300.00 for the entire move. Our maximum liability for damages to residential or commercial property is $25.00 per occurrence. My Two Movers,LLC also does not assume any liability for water damages that occur to property, if the water line is connected or disconnected from the Refrigerator or Washing machine.
I "customer" agree not to hold service provider or MY TWO MOVERS, LLC liable for any items damaged because of the absence or the use of blankets or pads other than MY TWO MOVERS, LLC recommended fabric blankets. MY TWO MOVERS, LLC reccomends woven polyester, non-woven polyester or cotton/poly blend moving blankets. MY TWO MOVERS, LLC is not liable for any damages that accur to any items in boxes that were packed by the customer.
COVID-19 SPECIFIC Waiver/Disclaimer:
Customer affirms and acknowledges that it is contracting to willingly allow persons employed by MY TWO MOVERS, LLC to enter their living or working spaces in order to move furniture and effects, and that there are inherent risks associated with any contact, including the slight risk that an asymptomatic employee may unwittingly carry and transmit the COVID-19 virus. While MY TWO MOVERS, LLC is taking precautions to prevent this and asking customers to do the same by adhering to social distancing guidelines, washing hands, cleaning and disinfecting moving supplies before and after every move, and maintaining 6 feet of distance or more at all times, no one can guarantee non-exposure. Customer acknowledges this, and hereby releases MY TWO MOVERS, LLC, as well as its owners and employees, from any and all claims, actions, liabilities and/or judgments relating to exposure, infection, sickness, or death alleged to be related to or caused by transmission of the COVID-19 virus.